To make your stays and holidays in the Morvan a success, we set up many services in our small family campsite in Burgundy.
We are keen to provide you with the maximum of services and comfort, so we will regularly equip Camping Fougeraie with new equipment to improve your holidays in Bourgogne Franche Comté.
Within the very enclosure of the campsite, we provide you with:
- Restaurant and takeaway.
- Sale of homemade pizzas to take away
- breakfast service (upon reservation the day before)
- Mini grocery store and local products
- Sale of bread every day (on order the day before before 7:00 p.m.)
- gas depot
- Washing area for bicycles.
- Partial free WiFi (depending on the speed given by the Orange operator and the quality of maintenance of its infrastructures).
- Loan of hiking maps and topo guides
- Loan of mountain bike circuit map
- Loan of numerous works on the Morvan
- Ironing board
- clothes dryer
- Electric adapter loan
- Wide choice of tourist information
- Library (books in French, English and Dutch) with free access
- Loan of board games
- Games table for children with adapted toys.
- Cellphone bar to charge phone, tablet and camera battery.
- The covered terrace with its superb view of the Morvan and these tables with board games is at your disposal every day until the start of restaurant service at 7:00 p.m.
Services with participation
- Mountain bike rental
- Introduction to carp fishing (in low season)
- Rental of fishing rods and equipment
- Fridge rental
- Baby kit rental (high chair, travel cot)
- Rental of beds and mattresses for your tents (2 nights minimum), which will be brought to you once your tent has been set up on its pitch.
- Freezing refrigeration blocks:
- free for people renting
- free for people who have taken a "Comfort" pitch
- Iron rental
- 2 washing machines
- 2 dryers